BECOMING A LEADER COACH
One might say that your job as a leader is to develop other leaders, which means encouraging and empowering your people to take responsibility for their development and results. This also means encouraging and inspiring others to reach their full potential.
intercultures provides the opportunity to learn this attitude and competencies in a compact way in a two-module training. We will equip you with some tools, knowledge and models that you can use on your way to becoming a leadership coach.
- What coaching is, what coaching is not, and how you can integrate a coaching style into your leadership
- Act with a coaching mindset and a growth mindset
- Understand what it takes to foster people’s growth and self-management skills
- Create the conditions for a trusting relationship
- Set meaningful goals together with the other person
- Apply the competencies of active listening, powerful questioning, and giving feedback/mirroring as a leadership coach
- Structuring a coaching conversation
- Two 3.5-hour online workshops and 2-3 weeks of practice in between
- Peer learning
- Learning assignments between modules
- Maximum 10 participants
- Language: English or German (as required)
- Experienced coaches who want to deepen their coaching competencies.
- Professionals and managers who want to learn and apply an adaptive coaching leadership approach.
Q2 2023, genauer Termin wird bald bekannt gegeben.
Module 1: 22.06.2023, 9 am-12:30 pm
Module 2: 06.07.2023, 9 am-12:30 pm
Price for the entire training
€ 900 plus VAT
In our “Leader Coach” training we commit to the gold standard of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), which is why we collaborate with CoachingSchool Amsterdam.